|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Aeration Systems|
INDION aeration systems are based on
- Conventional activated sludge
- Extended aeration
- Contact stabilisationprocesses with either fixed
surface aerators or diffusers for effective oxygen
transfer to ensure complete degradation of
- Aeration by fixed surface slow speed
- Use of acclimatised bacterial cultures in aeration
tanks improves efficiency, reduces the volume of
the aeration tank.
- Degradation of complex organics like phenols,
cyanides, oil and grease.
- Elimination of foaming problems.
- Aerators interlinked with dissolved oxygen
meters in aeration tank for optimum power
- Domestic sewage treatment
- Breweries and distilleries
- Dairies and food processing industry
- Pulp & paper industry
- Sugar industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile & dye manufacturing industry
- Chemical industry
For more information contact: Effluent Treatment
DepartmentIon Exchange (India) Ltd. Tiecicon House,
Dr. E. Moses RoadBombay 400 011
Tel : 022 2493 9520/23/25/31/32
Fax : 022 - 2493 8737
Foreign Associate: SYBRON CHEMICALS INC., U.S.A.
To the best of our knowledge the information contained in this publication is accurate. Ion Exchange (India) Ltd. maintains a policy of
continuous development and reserves the right to amend the information given herein without notice. Please contact our regional offices for
current product specifications.
Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!
Bee Gee Associates All Rights Reserved.