|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Aeration Systems|
INDION aeration systems are based on
- Conventional activated sludge
- Extended aeration
- Contact stabilisationprocesses with either fixed
surface aerators or diffusers for effective oxygen
transfer to ensure complete degradation of
- Aeration by fixed surface slow speed
- Use of acclimatised bacterial cultures in aeration
tanks improves efficiency, reduces the volume of
the aeration tank.
- Degradation of complex organics like phenols,
cyanides, oil and grease.
- Elimination of foaming problems.
- Aerators interlinked with dissolved oxygen
meters in aeration tank for optimum power
- Domestic sewage treatment
- Breweries and distilleries
- Dairies and food processing industry
- Pulp & paper industry
- Sugar industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile & dye manufacturing industry
- Chemical industry
For more information contact: Effluent Treatment
DepartmentIon Exchange (India) Ltd. Tiecicon House,
Dr. E. Moses RoadBombay 400 011
Tel : 022 2493 9520/23/25/31/32
Fax : 022 - 2493 8737
Foreign Associate: SYBRON CHEMICALS INC., U.S.A.
To the best of our knowledge the information contained in this publication is accurate. Ion Exchange (India) Ltd. maintains a policy of
continuous development and reserves the right to amend the information given herein without notice. Please contact our regional offices for
current product specifications.