|Home||» Products||» Pump & Pumping Equipments||» AP Drainage Pumps|
AP Drainage Pumps
AP Drainage Pumps
The Unilift AP and Unilift AP Basic are drainage pumps designed for both temporary/portable installation and permanent free-standing installation. These single-stage pumps are made mostly of stainless steel. All types are available in either single phase or three phase versions and for 50 or 60 Hz power supply.
The number in the type designation, e.g. AP12, indicates the spherical particle size that can pass through the pump.
All Unilift AP and AP Basic pumps are fitted with a plug for connection to the mains.
Unilift AP is a single stage pump with either semi-open impeller (AP12) or with vortex impeller (AP35 and AP50). All Unilift AP pumps are fitted with a stainless steel sleeve for cooling during operation. The strainer at the bottom prevents particles larger than the pump is designed for from entering the pump. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing. All Unilift AP pumps can be supplied with or without float switch, for automatic or manual operation. Pumps with an ”A” in the type designation are fitted with a float switch. 3-phase versions have an additional starter box connected to the float switch. The outlet is positioned at the top of the pump and is available in Rp 1 1/2 to Rp 2.
An optional non-return flap valve can be fitted in the outlet in order to prevent backflow.
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Liquids containing fibres from light industry, laundries, etc.
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
Features and benefits
Unilift AP is for permanent or temporary free-standing installations. Most components are made of stainless steel. Cable fitted by means of a plug. Available in both automatic and manual versions. Single-phase versions have an integrated thermal switch.
- Main Domestic Market
- Uttar Pradesh