|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Automatic Mixed Bed Deionisers|
Automatic Mixed Bed Deionisers
NDION Automatic Mixed Bed Deionisers are
designed to produce high purity treated water
required by the pharmaceutical and electronics
industries. They can be used as polishing units
after two bed deionisers or reverse osmosis or
directly, to obtain high purity water. Mixed bed
deionisers are single-column units, filled with
strongly acidic cation and strongly basic anion
exchange resins mixed together evenly. Dissolved
solids in the water are thus removed, producing
water of a very high quality - conforming to IP
specifications of purified water. The treated water,
however, is not free from bacteria and pyrogen.
The INDION Mixed Bed deionisers have
pneumatically actuated automatic plastic valves,
with the pre-programmed operation cycle
controlled by PLC. The regeneration of these units
can be initiated based on volume of water treated or laps of preset periods of time, making the
operation foolproof by reducing operator error substantially.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Complete with regeneration equipment, PLC based controls and pneumatically operated valves.
- As they are pre-assembled and tested before shipment, the mixed bed deioniser can be installed and commissioned within a day.
- Plastic valves and piping do not require maintenance and are corrosion resistant.
- Easy availability of spares and much lower maintenance cost.
- Higher flow rates can be met by installing two or more units in parallel. This ensures availability
of soft water even in the unlikely event of a unit breaking down.
- Produces deionised water of very high purity, conforming to IP specifications.ge.
- One mild steel pressure vessels internally lined with rubber or FRP pressure vessels provided with internals of corrosion-resistant materials and initial charge of cation and anion exchange resins.
- One set of regeneration equipment, including hydraulic ejectors, acid and alkali tanks.
- One set of frontal pipework and valves.