|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Generation Two Bed Deionisers|
The INDION NG Series Two Bed Upflow
Deionisers Type CA and CDA are available in a
wide range with maximum flow rates from 1.0 to
These deionisers comprise two FRP/GRP pressure
vessels filled with strongly acidic cation exchange
resin and strongly basic anion exchange resin.
They are available in a range of diameters. The
modular construction permits flexibility in the
selection of cation and anion units to cater to
different types of raw water. Degasser modules for
the range of CA units are also available. These
are useful to treat raw water containing a
significant amount of alkalinity. Flow rates can be
enhanced to 35.0 m3/h.
- Simple to operate.
- Complete with regeneration equipment and control.
- Light weight equipment, so easy to install. Does not require civil work.
- As they are pre-assembled and tested before shipment, the units can be installed and commissioned within a day.
- Plastic pressure vessel and piping do not require maintenance and are corrosion resistant.
- Easy availability of spares and much lower maintenance cost.
- Higher flow rates can be met by installing two or more units in parallel. This ensures availability
of demineralised water even in the unlikely event of a unit breaking down.
- Two FRP/GRP pressure vessels internally lined with rubber provided with internal fittings and
initial charge of cation and anion exchange resins.
- One set of regeneration equipment including hydraulic ejectors, acid and alkali tanks.
- One set of frontal pipework and valves.
- One base frame (optional)for mounting cation and anion units.
- One conductivity meter to monitor treated water quality.