|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» L Series Reverse Osmosis Systems|
L Series Reverse Osmosis Systems
An economical way to obtain pure water from
Scarcity of good quality water has increased our
dependence on ground water sources. This brackish or
saline water is unfit for drinking or for industrial use
unless properly treated. Reverse osmosis, a membrane
desalination process increasingly used worldwide,
purifies brackish water for drinking and industrial
purposes.Reverse osmosis membrane technology
produces water with very low dissolved solids and
which is also free from particulate, colloidal and
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated
- Efficiency: Removes upto 95% of Total Dissolved
Solids (TDS) or salinity to produce water that is clear
and pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 400 l/h upto
- Built-in safety features to protect high pressure pump
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between
1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before despatch
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality & flow
- The most economical & efficient method of dissolved
- Easy to start up and uses very little space on
- Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids in
- Easy availability of spares and services
- Short delivery periods
- Hygienic drinking water for hotels, restaurants,
hospitals and residences.
- Mineral water plants
- High purity water for hospitals for use in dialysis units
- As retrofit to demineralisation plants in industries to
reduce regeneration chemicals
Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!
Bee Gee Associates All Rights Reserved.