|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Membrane Cleaning System|
Membrane Cleaning System
Steadily worsening water quality all over the
country has made Reverse Osmosis (RO)
desalination the predominant treatment process
for industrial, commercial and domestic use. The
RO membranes used in these plants are highly
susceptible to fouling. The pre-treatment system
needed to protect membranes from foulants in
feed water is invariably a compromise due to a
highly competitive, price sensitive market.
Impurities present in water fed to an RO such as
high dissolved solids, particulate, chemical and
organic matter can foul RO membranes and then
cause permanent damage to membranes if they
are not cleaned. Recent experience shows that
fluoride and silica levels are increasing in water.
These impurities cause quick and serious fouling
The INDRO membrane cleaning system is
designed for use with standard cleaning solutions
as well as special cleaners. The most effective
cleaning is achieved by cleaning one membrane
at a time. The INDRO system can be ordered with
a single membrane housing / tube fitted to
achieve this in addition to cleaning tube by tube.
This will be an option at extra cost.
- Compact unit with robust mild steel tubular frame.
- SS316 Energy efficient multistage centrifugal pump compatible with most of the chemicals
used for membrane cleaning.
- Polypropylene housing and 10 micron cartridge filters.
- Fully assembled and tested before despatch
- Fitted with caster wheels for mobility
- The most economical & efficient method of cleaning.
- Easy to startup and uses very little space.
- Can handle any RO cleaning solution.
- Easy to transport and movable with wheels.
- Short delivery periods.
- Can be fitted with a single membrane tube to clean badly fouled membrane.