|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Multigrade Filters|
Better filtrate quality at higher flow rates and
The INDION Multigrade Filter is a depth filter that
makes use of coarse and fine media mixed together in
a fixed proportion. This arrangement produces a filter
bed with adequate pore dimensions for retaining both
large and small suspended particles. This filter
performs at a substantially higher specific flow rate
than conventional filters. Specific flow rates of 15 - 30
m/h have been successfully obtained for treating
waters containing 50 - 25 ppm suspended solids
respectively to produce a filtrate with less than 5 ppm.
- Higher specific velocity
- Raw water can be used for backwashing the filter.
- Higher specific flow rate than conventional downflow
filters thereby saving on space and cost.
- Very little maintenance required.
- Lower backwash water requirement.
- In most cases, raw water can be used for backwash.
Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!
Bee Gee Associates All Rights Reserved.