|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» New Generation Manual Filters|
New Generation Manual Filters
- Product flow rate 1.2 - 60 m3/h.
- Salt rejection ranges from 90 - 98% depending upon feed water composition.
- Product recovery ranges from 50 - 80% based on feed water composition.·
- Electrical 415 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz.
- Concentrate discharge directed to drain at 'O' psi.
- Possible to hook up sophisticated instruments and controls
- Modular design - capacity can be increased to suit requirements.
- Fully assembled skid, tested prior to shipment, ease of installation and beneficial use.
- Non-corrosive low pressure piping – virtually maintenance free.
- Low on energy consumption.
- User friendly unit - does not require continuous monitoring.
- Ultra pure water for electronic industries
- Ultrapure water for pharmaceutical industries
- Process water for manufacturing plants
- Boiler feed water
- Beverage and food processing industry
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Mineral water
- Poly propylene cartridge housing pre-filter.
- FRP pressure vessels.
- Spiral wound membrane elements of polyamide type.
- 16 stainless steel multistage pump.
- TEFC pump motor.
- 316 stainless steel high pressure piping
- Low feed pressure switch for pump protection.
- High feed pressure switch for membrane & pump
- Motor starter with disconnect switch.
- Motor contactor with thermal overload protection.
- Sample valves for feed, product and concentrate.
- Concentrate check valve.
- Product check valve.
- Automatic feed shut-off valve.