|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» NG Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant|
The INDION NGPSTP is a unique combination of
aeration and attached growth on fixed film that
results in an easy-to-install and operate, prefabricated
solution of outstanding performance
Aerobic Treatment: The effluent then enters the bio-zone, which combined fixed film reactor as
forced aeration system using diffusers and blower. The fixed film reactor provides a solid surface area for micro-organisms to attach themselves; these then feed on the organic mater present in the effluent. Sludge recirculation is provided to optimize the efficiency of the system.
- Final Settlement: The treated water effluent enters the final settling zone for settling finer particles.
- Aeration by fixed surface slow speed
- Use of acclimatised bacterial cultures in aeration
tanks improves efficiency, reduces the volume of
the aeration tank.
- Degradation of complex organics like phenols,
cyanides, oil and grease.
- Elimination of foaming problems.
- Aerators interlinked with dissolved oxygen
meters in aeration tank for optimum power