|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Packaged Reverse Osmosis Systems|
Packaged Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse osmosis membrane technology produces water
with very low dissolved solids and which is also free
from particulate, colloidal and organic matter.
- Hygienic drinking water for hotels, restaurants, hospitals and residences
- Mineral water plants
- High purity water for hospitals for use in dialysis units
- As retrofit to demineralisation plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals
- Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated
- Efficiency: Removes upto 95% of total dissolved solids
(TDS) or salinity to produce water that is clear and
pleasant to taste.
- Range of models with capacities from 400l/h upto
- Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump
- Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between
1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
- Fully assembled and tested before despatch
- On-line device to monitor treated water quality
- The most economical & efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
- Easy to start up and uses very little space on installation
- Can handle fluctuations in feed water total dissolved solids
- Easy availability of spares and services
- Short delivery periods