|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant|
The INDION PSTP is a unique combination of
aeration and attached growth on fixed film that
results in an easy-to-install and operate, prefabricated
solution of outstanding performance
- All-in-one single tank packaged sewage treatment plant.
- Modular design : 5 - 100 m3/day
- Compact and simple to operate
- Minimal maintenance
- No corrosive components
- Minimal land usage
- Minimum power and chemical requirement
- Easy to install ,monitor and relocate.
- Bar Screen screens out the non-compressible and non bio-degradable solids above 15mm particular size. This will protect from major systems damage & safe guard the biological process.
- Aerobic Treatment: The effluent then enters the bio-zone, which combined fixed film reactor as
forced aeration system using diffusers and blower. The fixed film reactor provides a solid surface area for micro-organisms to attach themselves; these then feed on the organic mater present in the effluent. Sludge recirculation is provided to optimize the efficiency of the system.
- Final Settlement: The treated water effluent enters the final settling zone for settling finer particles.
- Chlorination: Chlorinated water is taken to the Storage tank for further use directly or through territory treatment system.INDION PSTP models are available for flow rates above 100 m3/day.
- Holiday Resorts
- Golf and Country Clubs
- Housing Complexes
- National Parks Industrial Estates
- Existing Plant Upgradation