|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plants||» Two Bed Portable Deionisers|
Two Bed Portable Deionisers
INDION Two Bed Upflow Deionisers produce
demineralised water at flow rates upto 600 litres
per hour. They are easy to install and economical
to operate. Their design is the outcome of many
years of experience in manufacturing deionisers to
meet the specific requirements of many industries.
The units are made of corrosion resistant
materials of construction - pressure vessels of FRP,
plastic tubes, moulded rubber components, plastic
coated stands, FRP panels etc.
When the capacity of the ion exchange resin is
exhausted, it is regenerated: the cation exchanger
with dilute hydrochloric acid and the anion
exchanger with caustic soda solution.The units are
pre-assembled and tested before despatch and
are easy to install.
- Ready to use.
- Portable can be moved to points of use.
- Complete with regeneration equipments and a
multi-valve control block.
- Continuous monitoring of treated water quality.
- Battery top up
- Laboratories & research institutions
- Electroplating & mirror silvering
- Two FRP pressure vessels charged with cation
and anion exchange resins.
- One multi-valve control block.
- One mild steel plastic coated panel holding a
conductivity meter and valve block.
- One conductivity cell.
- One regeneration plastic bag/container.
- One set of operation manual.